What is a PrimeTime (PT) Membership?
A PT Membership gives you peace of mind when it comes to the hectic seasonal challenge of getting your tires serviced in spring or fall. Canadian weather commands a huge population to all rush toward tire service twice a year, spring and especially in fall. Things really escalate when there is a snowflake in the forecast. Moreover, in some areas of Canada it is regulated by law, or encouraged through auto insurance, to have winter tires put on. A PrimeTime Membership with Go Tire means you get to jump the line and we will reserve time for you in the high seasons of the year. You will also receive a variety of other benefits to add value to becoming a Go Tire PrimeTime Membership holder. See below for more details:
Benefits of becoming a PrimeTime Membership holder:
- Memberships are annual
- You and your family can rest easy and save together, as the benefits apply per household
- Most high season surcharges do not apply to membership holders
- Receive “Members Only” sales and offers
- Jump the line with your membership and enjoy priority waitlist service call backs
- You get access to our reserved Premium appointments during the high season(s)
- Save money with no charge early/late fee for appointments outside regular hours (Subject to availability).
- We call you first, and you get early seasonal booking opportunities before everyone else!
- Enjoy our low season priority response during regular operating hours
- Get access to our PrimeTime Member hotline. This is a phone line we respond to the fastest!
- You can also contact us through a priority private email that helps to get our attention the fastest!
Click below to become a PrimeTime Membership holder today!