This process repeats many times per second until the vehicle stops or you lift your foot off the brake pedal. The ABS computer does a power-on self test every time you cycle the ignition. If it finds it’s lacking data, or a hydraulic pump or valve isn’t responding, it illuminates the ABS warning light on the dash.
*High Season (Nov 1-30) Notice: We always endeavour to call back as soon as possible. We prioritize calls in the following fashion:
1. Urgent issues regarding same day / Next existing service related calls.
2. PrimeTime Membership Holders & Requests.
3. Existing Tire Storage customer requests.
4. Existing customer service requests including new tire purchases, and tire storage.
5. New customer service requests including new tire purchases, and tire storage.
6. Service Only Requests for all customers.
*To be considered at the top of our priority, please consider becoming a PrimeTime Member